Chili is always a great comfort food and this low carb 3 meat chili will totally hit the spot. This flavorful and delicious chili is packed with bacon, ground sausage and ground beef and it’s a true crowd pleaser. This chili recipe is great to have year round.
INGREDIENTS FOR 3 MEAT CHILI:
- ground beef
- ground sausage
- cooked bacon crumbles
- chili seasoning
- tomato paste
- Rotel- diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Williams Chili Seasoning -This Chili seasoning can be found at most grocery stores and normally you can get it from Walmart, Kroger or on Amazon. This is truly what makes this chili. It has such an amazing flavor.
HOW TO MAKE 3 MEAT CHILI:
- Start by browning the ground beef and sausage in a dutch oven or a large pot on the stove.
- After the meat has cooked, drain the excess grease and return the meat to the stove.
- Begin mixing in the water, chili seasoning, Rotel and tomato paste and stir until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Allow it to come to a boil and let it simmer for 20 -30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Top with toppings such as sour cream and cheese and enjoy your fresh bowl of hot chili
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL ADD INS:
This 3 Meat Chili is a super basic recipe. You can very easily adjust the ingredients to your liking. Some additional suggestions would be:
- Diced Bell Peppers
- Black Eden Soy beans for low carb or any other bean of choice if not being carb conscious.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH YOUR CHILI:
Serve the chili with Sweet Corn Free Bread Mix. This is an excellent gluten free and sugar free option and literally tastes exactly like the real deal. It pairs nicely with this chili.
This post of chili makes between 6-8 servings depending on how large of a bowl you serve. To store leftovers wait until it has fully cooled then place in an airtight container in the fridge. This will be even better and thicker the next day.
Looking for more easy recipes? Try out this Low Carb Chicken Tortilla Soup or this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
3 Meat Chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb mild ground sausage
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon crumbles
- 10 oz can of mild Rotel Diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 30 oz water
- 1 packet Williams Chili Seasoning
- In a large pot or dutch oven brown the ground beef and ground sausage on the stove.
- Once fully browned drain the excess grease and return to the stove.
- Add the bacon crumbles, water, rotel, tomato paste and chili seasoning.
- Stir all of the ingredients together until fully combined.
- Allow to come to a simmer and cook for about 20-30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.