This is a twist on traditional Jalapeno Poppers. If you’re looking for a delicious creamy and salty pop of flavor but don’t want all that spice then try out these bacon ranch pickle poppers. These poppers make for a great snack or you could even make a double batch to bring to your next party.
Dill pickles are one of my absolute favorite things. The flavor is amazing and I love that they are extremely low carb. Im always trying to find fun new ways to incorporate them.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR BACON RANCH PICKLE POPPERS:
- Dill Pickles. (For this recipe I used Vlasic Kosher Dill Wholes. Any pickle will work. The measurements listed in the recipe below works for 2 of these whole pickles cut in half.)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon Crumbles
- Cream Cheese
- Ranch Seasoning– Recently I have found a new pre made ranch seasoning that has much cleaner ingredients than most on the market and it tastes really good. If you’re looking to make your own ranch seasoning I really like The Pioneer Woman homemade ranch seasoning.
HOW TO MAKE PICKLE POPPERS:
- Start by slicing your pickles in half lengthwise
- Using a small spoon hollow out the inside of the pickles.
- Pat the pickles dry and set to the side.
- In a bowl mix together your softened cream cheese, bacon crumbles, ranch seasoning and cheddar cheese.
- Once fully combined add the mixture to the pickles. Make sure not to over fill them or they will overflow while cooking.
- Top each pickle with additional shredded cheese.
- Air fry method 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until fully melted and at desired cook.
- Oven method: Bake 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until fully melted and at desired cook.
Looking for another quick snack try this EASY LOW CARB STUFFED CELERY or this EASY KETO BROCCOLI SALAD.
- Air fryer
- or Oven
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 whole dill pickles ( I used Vlasic Dill Wholes)
- 2 tbsp bacon crumbles
- 1 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp ranch seasoning
- Cut your pickles in half lengthwise.
- Using a small spoon hollow out the inside of your pickles. Pat dry then set to the side
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning.
- Fill each pickle with the mixture and top with additonal shredded cheddar cheese
Air Fry Method
- Space out the pickles and air fry at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until fully melted and at desired cook.
- Space out pickles on a baking sheet. Bake 350 degrees for 15- 20 minutes or until melted and at desired cook.