This buffalo chicken casserole is full of a whole lot of flavor. It’s creamy, cheesy and delicious. This casserole is super versatile and can be served up a number of different ways.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR BUFFALO CHICKEN CASSEROLE:
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Seasoning
- Shredded Rotisserie chicken
- Buffalo Sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Bacon Crumbles
- Chopped Chives
HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN CASSEROLE:
Start by mixing together the mayo, sour cream, ranch seasoning, half of the cheese and the buffalo sauce. Mix until fully combined.
- Add in the chicken to the mixture and stir until fully combined and the chicken is well coated.
- Add the chicken mixture to a well greased 9×9 baking dish. Make sure to evenly spread it out.
- Top the chicken with the remaining shredded cheese and bacon crumbles. Now drizzle the dish with 2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
- Top with freeze dried chives and enjoy.
WHAT TO SERVE THIS WITH?
The great thing about this dish is that it’s super versatile and can be served up a number of different ways.
Serve the Buffalo Chicken Casserole as a dip. To do this use sliced celery or pork rinds to help keep it low carb.
Another healthy option would be to serve it over a bed of steamed broccoli.
To save this to eat another day you will want to make sure that the casserole has completely cooled before placing it in an airtight container in the fridge. By doing this it will help keep out excess condensation in the container and it will keep the food from getting soggy. Be sure when reheating to only reheat the portion you are going to be eating. You don’t want to continually reheat cooked chicken.
Looking for another quick and easy meal? Try our this Chicken Enchilada Casserole or these Lasagna Stuffed Peppers.
Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1 lb shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 tbsp buffalo sauce Franks Red Hot
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon crumbles.
- freeze dried chives
- In a a bowl mix together the mayo, sour cream, ranch seasoning, 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce and 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Add in the shredded chicken and mix until fully combined.
- Add the chicken mixture to a well greased 9×9 baking dish
- Top with 3/4 cup of shredded cheese and 1/4 cup of bacon crumbles.
- Drizzle the top with 2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes of until the cheese has fully melted.
- Optional: Top with freeze dried chives and enjoy.
- Serve as a dip with celery or pork rinds
- Or Top it on some steamed broccoli