Are you cutting back carbs but you’re still craving some pizza? Try out this delicious pizza bake filled with meat, cheese and veggies. It’s packed with flavor and is super easy to make. This is a dish the entire family with enjoy.
- Ground sausage
- Sliced Pepperonis
- Raw Broccoli
- Sliced Black Olives
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Low Carb Marinara Sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley.
HOW TO MAKE THIS PIZZA BAKE:
This is a super easy dish to make. The best part about it is that it’s super customizable same as a pizza would be. So if there are toppings you want to add or omit then it’s super easy to do with this dish.
- Start by browning your ground sausage in a pan and then drain the excess grease.
- To the pan of meat add in the chopped broccoli, sliced pepperonis, sliced black olives, pepperoncinis, marinara sauce and Italian seasoning and thoroughly mix everything together until well coated.
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish and add the mixture to the pan.
- Top the casserole dish with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 400 degrees for about 25 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped parsley.
- Serve and top with grated parmesan cheese and enjoy.
For leftovers just make sure the pizza bake has fully cooled before placing in an airtight container in the fridge.
Looking for more easy low carb recipes? Try out this easy Taco Bake or these Lasagna Stuffed Peppers.
Are you cutting back carbs but you're still craving some pizza? Try out this delicious pizza bake filled with meat, cheese and veggies. It's packed with flavor and is super easy to make. This is a dish the entire family with enjoy.
- 1 lb Mild Ground Sausage
- 8 oz Chopped Raw Broccoli
- 3.5 oz Sliced Black Olives
- 2 oz Pepperoncinis
- 3 oz Sliced Pepperoni
- 2 Cups Low Carb Marinara Sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Start by browning the ground sausage then drain the excess grease.
- Once the meat has cooked add the raw broccoli, sliced black olives, pepperoncinis, sliced pepperoni, italian seasoning and marinara sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a well greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Top with a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until cheese has fully melted
- Optional: Top with fresh chopped parsley and grated parmesan and enjoy.
While I try my best to provide the most accurate nutritional information, I still advise you to track using your exact brand ingredients for the most accurate nutritional information.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 31g | Fiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @ketogalsara and tag #littlebiteofmine
Leave a Reply